• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas party 2016

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have told Counting House that we won't be availing ourselves of their facilities.

Will do some research...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Have told Counting House that we won't be availing ourselves of their facilities.

Will do some research...
      Will Cojak be able to find anywhere else, granted it was always hit and miss if she found the Counting House?

Is this biggest crisis to hit CUK socail since the abolistion of the Pie Platter
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Will Cojak be able to find anywhere else, granted it was always hit and miss if she found the Counting House?

Is this biggest crisis to hit CUK socail since the abolistion of the Pie Platter
        Shall we just go for Leeds and upstairs at the Brewery Tap. She can find that.....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Shall we just go for Leeds and upstairs at the Brewery Tap. She can find that.....
          It's a thought - most of the people who have said 'I'll be there' aren't London based.

Comment

List of option for Leeds can be found The Best Places for Private Parties in Leeds | Leeds-List

SimonMac Screen 5 at the Everyman sounds great for a birthday party for your lot....

And the Brewery Tap would meet our requirements

Radisson Blu is £72.25 a night...
            Last edited by eek; 16 August 2016, 08:54.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              List of option for Leeds can be found The Best Places for Private Parties in Leeds | Leeds-List

SimonMac Screen 5 at the Everyman sounds great for a birthday party for your lot....
              I'm a bit surprised to see Smokestack top of that list - it's the only place I've been refused entry on multiple occasions. Unless you approach with the solemnity of a state funeral their bouncers accuse you of being too drunk. A discussion about the subjective nature of the term 'too drunk' doesn't help either.

Everyman option sounds good

Comment

Ship and Shovell can accommodate us in their upstairs room.

They have a minimum spend, but haven't told me what it is (I have asked).

Their kitchen is shut, so we can't order food from the menu, but they can do us a buffet, so sounds like a goer (depending on the min spend) if people are happy to chuck a tenner in towards the food?

Comment

Do we get a receipt?
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Do we get a receipt?
                    Did you get a receipt last year?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Ship and Shovell can accommodate us in their upstairs room.

They have a minimum spend, but haven't told me what it is (I have asked).

Their kitchen is shut, so we can't order food from the menu, but they can do us a buffet, so sounds like a goer (depending on the min spend) if people are happy to chuck a tenner in towards the food?
                      It's a bit of a faff to get from there to the premier inn at Aldgate though (circle / district line from Embankment to Tower Hill) and other premier inns are rather more expensive...

How many are actually coming from London and would Leeds actually be better and cheaper?
                      Last edited by eek; 16 August 2016, 09:26.

Comment

Working...
                      X