• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leeds Drinks - TBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good night - had to leave a bit early, Mrs dilemma (quit work - go uni) plus I'd had 6 pints of Jaipur IPA (5.9%) in like 2 hrs, finally met NLUK, he asked me if I'd asked my accountant....

Still, stopped off at Midgley's chippy and got two sausages and chip shop curry and I'm as happy as a pig in shiiiiite.

Came home to Weds Corrie to watch and a 2-1 win for Bolton Wanderers at Bristol Rovers to go top of the league...

Sweet.....

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Just missing the rose to sit between 4 thorns then hey...
      Yeah, sorry I couldn't make this one.....
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

So, anyone wake up with a lot more money than they went out with and a really sore arse ??

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          So, anyone wake up with a lot more money than they went out with and a really sore arse ??
          Not me. Had a really good meet with the regulars and great to meet Stek and Antman. Proper decent blokes the both of them.

You were missed TM....
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

If there's a Brum Xmas CUK meetup I'd be up for that.

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              A sore head right enough.

BTW, even with a liberal dose of rohypnol, a yorkshireman's arse isn't an easy target. HTH

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

BTW, even with a liberal dose of rohypnol, a yorkshireman's arse isn't an easy target. HTH
                Most Yorkshiremen I know will take anything if its free

Just watch out on Saturday night when you're pumped full of moonshine

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

Victimised again, Barry, glad you managed to keep hold of your chastity, this time
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                  X