• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leeds Drinks - TBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antman View Post
    I'll be coming in from Seacroft straight after work, should be there for about 5:30-ish.
    Seacroft? Err, I can't make it then, err, sorry....

Wouldn't you be happier in the Duncan or General Elliot?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Seacroft? Err, I can't make it then, err, sorry....

Wouldn't you be happier in the Duncan or General Elliot?
      Lol! The office is in Seacroft but everyone there is from Croggy or Whinmoor!

Originally posted by Bee View Post
      E ai pangaré, vai vir?

Comment

Lol! The office is in Seacroft but everyone there is from Croggy or Whinmoor!

Phew! In that case I'll be in Brewery Tap 17:30, probably in shorts cos i can, the hard part about these do's is having the balls to introduce yourself to random folks and the possibly of coming across as a rent boy, or in my case, a rent man.

Comment

Phew! In that case I'll be in Brewery Tap 17:30, probably in shorts cos i can, the hard part about these do's is having the balls to introduce yourself to random folks and the possibly of coming across as a rent boy, or in my case, a rent man.
          I've met you at the last one with Cojak, so regarding the shorts err yes you can, I'd like to advise the other posters coming tonight to look for a larger Don Estelle (without the pith helmet and glasses).

Comment

I've met you at the last one with Cojak, so regarding the shorts err yes you can, I'd like to advise the other posters coming tonight to look for a larger Don Estelle (without the pith helmet and glasses).
            Ahh right, I remember now. Shorts are off the menu today, looks a bit nippy out.

Comment

Ahh right, I remember now. Shorts are off the menu today, looks a bit nippy out.
              <Sighs of Relief all Round Placeholder >
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I'll be coming in from Seacroft straight after work, should be there for about 5:30-ish.
                Red Lion on York Road then

I'd say the Station Post or Whinmoor but both are now closed, Cock Beck is still open, or were you more a Fellmonger or Lion & Lamb patron (sidenote L&L was the only place to get a decent pint of Harp, I was sad when it closed down)
                Last edited by SimonMac; 17 August 2016, 08:16.
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Red Lion on York Road then

I'd say the Station Post or Whinmoor but both are now closed, Cock Beck is still open, or were you more a Fellmonger or Lion & Lamb patron (sidenote L&L was the only place to get a decent pint of Harp, I was sad when it closed down)
                  Yuuuuuur great days, drinking, fighting, sniffin' glue, thought the Summer would never end!

I only work here, I come in from Wetherby.

Comment

Got your shorts on?

Comment

Got your shorts on?
                      Nope - you're safe!

I'm going to put my toys away now, put my chair on my desk and tell Miss I'm leaving.

I need to get some cash, then I'll mosey on down to the Brewery Tap, I'll keep my Regus Pass with fetching red Toshiba Lanyard on a beacon to all.

I'll arrive too early of course, because I tend to get over excited....

Comment

Working...
                      X