+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Posts 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    26,334
    Thanks (Given)
    1138
    Thanks (Received)
    936
    Likes (Given)
    4265
    Likes (Received)
    3780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KUWTC View Post
    According to HMRC, no contractors are leaving the public sector because of IR35 and it's having no detrimental impact on staffing levels.

    HMRC denies IR35 reforms to blame for public sector IT project delays and cancellations
    How odd - I refused to take those 2 HMRC contracts offered to me last year. One of which keeps being offered to me on a regular basis....
    "Youíre just a bad memory who doesnít know when to go away" JR

  2. #12
    eek
    eek is offline

    bored now

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    21,940
    Thanks (Given)
    228
    Thanks (Received)
    1121
    Likes (Given)
    1004
    Likes (Received)
    3388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KUWTC View Post
    According to HMRC, no contractors are leaving the public sector because of IR35 and it's having no detrimental impact on staffing levels.

    HMRC denies IR35 reforms to blame for public sector IT project delays and cancellations
    Hello HMRC down in that there London - this is a (pick any) project manager in Longbenton calling... WTF are you talking about.....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  3. #13

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    32,823
    Thanks (Given)
    132
    Thanks (Received)
    1287
    Likes (Given)
    1684
    Likes (Received)
    5695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    How odd - I refused to take those 2 HMRC contracts offered to me last year. One of which keeps being offered to me on a regular basis....
    Well if nothing else the changes seemed to resulted in unprecedented levels of desperation from the clients
    'CUK forum personality of 2011' - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  4. #14

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    6,174
    Thanks (Given)
    812
    Thanks (Received)
    391
    Likes (Given)
    312
    Likes (Received)
    1745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Well if nothing else the changes seemed to resulted in unprecedented levels of desperation from the clients
    That's where the money's to be made.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.