take home 550 p day - but ir35 - help
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Posts 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    thanks, i am turning id down it spits out 1400 - 1500 per week from 2750.

    thanks for all your help.

  2. #12

    Fingers like lightning


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    755
    Thanks (Given)
    2
    Thanks (Received)
    73
    Likes (Given)
    5
    Likes (Received)
    266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewismorgan View Post
    thanks, i am turning id down it spits out 1400 - 1500 per week from 2750.
    No, on 500 a day, your take home isn't 2750. If you're taking that out of your company, then a hope you have a lot of spare lube. You are paying your VAT and Corp Tax, right?

  3. #13
    eek
    eek is offline

    bored now

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    22,377
    Thanks (Given)
    241
    Thanks (Received)
    1206
    Likes (Given)
    1040
    Likes (Received)
    3561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chopper View Post
    No, on 500 a day, your take home isn't 2750. If you're taking that out of your company, then a hope you have a lot of spare lube. You are paying your VAT and Corp Tax, right?
    Read the headline its 550 a day which for 5 days work is 2750 before tax and between 1400-1500 under IR35 before expenses.

    Currently he is on 500 a day via a limited company so expenses are deducted first than 19% corporation tax afterwards..
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  4. #14

    Ddraig Goch


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cymru
    Posts
    9,110
    Thanks (Given)
    88
    Thanks (Received)
    171
    Likes (Given)
    1148
    Likes (Received)
    519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    Read the headline its 550 a day which for 5 days work is 2750 before tax and between 1400-1500 under IR35 before expenses.

    Currently he is on 500 a day via a limited company so expenses are deducted first than 19% corporation tax afterwards..
    Sounds about right. Like I said just get a quote from an umbrella - they're all pretty much the same.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

  5. #15

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    33,780
    Thanks (Given)
    141
    Thanks (Received)
    1466
    Likes (Given)
    1780
    Likes (Received)
    6027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psychocandy View Post
    Sounds about right. Like I said just get a quote from an umbrella - they're all pretty much the same.
    But in another thread you've just said they aren't as some offer crap pensions and others offer good ones?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011' - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  6. #16

    Ddraig Goch


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cymru
    Posts
    9,110
    Thanks (Given)
    88
    Thanks (Received)
    171
    Likes (Given)
    1148
    Likes (Received)
    519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    But in another thread you've just said they aren't as some offer crap pensions and others offer good ones?
    Yes but if we're talking purely some idea of take home which the OP is after.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.