+ Reply to Thread
Posts 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    24
    Thanks (Given)
    4
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Default Best combined accountancy for Ltd and umbrella solution

    It looks possible that I may have a mix of inside and outside PS Contracts in future. I am aware of an orange genie combined solution and possibly one from intouch.

    Any sugestions/recommendations?

  2. #2

    Some things in Moderation

    cojak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Look to your right...
    Posts
    17,721
    Thanks (Given)
    443
    Thanks (Received)
    926
    Likes (Given)
    3926
    Likes (Received)
    2583

    Default Best combined accountancy for Ltd and umbrella solution

    The situation is too new for anyone to give recommendations. That won't happen for at least 3 months when people switch from public to private sector contracts.

  3. #3

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    81
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    8
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    9

    Default

    The Intouch Freeflex solution allows clients running a PSC to use the PSC accountancy function when needed and switch to the umbrella solution as appropriate. Intouch handle the mechanics of switching between the two and administer the PSC in the background during times when the client is utilising the umbrella.

  4. #4

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    24
    Thanks (Given)
    4
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick@Intouch View Post
    The Intouch Freeflex solution allows clients running a PSC to use the PSC accountancy function when needed and switch to the umbrella solution as appropriate. Intouch handle the mechanics of switching between the two and administer the PSC in the background during times when the client is utilising the umbrella.
    Thanks Patrick, I spoke to your colleague Alan and mentioned it could be a little clearer on the website, but impressed with the service and price point, along with the fees for eventually closing a ltd company - a bit dearer than 'cheapaccounting' who I am with at the moment, but who do not offer a 'dual solution'

    I hope you will understand that I will wish to check out a few more options first. I may get back to Alan later in May, once I have secured the expected contract.

    John

  5. #5

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    94
    Thanks (Given)
    6
    Thanks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    26
    Likes (Received)
    13

    Default Orange Genie Complete

    Our Complete package has been a hit, no margin umbrella whilst we look after your Limited company.

    Lots of clients taking it up whilst switching between sectors. Plus nice and clean when it comes to tax planning and ultimately your end of year self-assessment.

    Happy to provide more detail.

  6. #6

    Ddraig Goch


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cymru
    Posts
    8,927
    Thanks (Given)
    88
    Thanks (Received)
    154
    Likes (Given)
    1063
    Likes (Received)
    496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan@OrangeGenie View Post
    Our Complete package has been a hit, no margin umbrella whilst we look after your Limited company.

    Lots of clients taking it up whilst switching between sectors. Plus nice and clean when it comes to tax planning and ultimately your end of year self-assessment.

    Happy to provide more detail.
    Not a bad idea.... I'd be interested BUT my current accountant is excellent....

    Do you have details anyway though?
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

  7. #7

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    32,407
    Thanks (Given)
    131
    Thanks (Received)
    1227
    Likes (Given)
    1640
    Likes (Received)
    5591

    Default

    Gorilla are now offering a PAYE solution as well as accountancy. Not spoken to them about it though so dunno the details.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011' - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  8. #8

    Faqqed Off

    TheFaQQer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    35,707
    Thanks (Given)
    362
    Thanks (Received)
    1215
    Likes (Given)
    3508
    Likes (Received)
    3024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Gorilla are now offering a PAYE solution as well as accountancy. Not spoken to them about it though so dunno the details.
    No doubt they will be writing to everyone to tell them about it soon enough
    Best Forum Advisor, 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

  9. #9

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    94
    Thanks (Given)
    6
    Thanks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    26
    Likes (Received)
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psychocandy View Post
    Not a bad idea.... I'd be interested BUT my current accountant is excellent....

    Do you have details anyway though?
    Sure - I'll PM you

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.