This may be a stupid question and has probably been asked a million times before but can some kindly soul steer me in the right direction?
Advice needed quickly please
1. Contracting to PSB via agency - contract currently outside IR35- ltd company
2. PSB recently informed me that they are deeming all contractors inside- I must either a) take a fixed term contract on the same daily rate ( with holiday pay etc) no rate increase or-
3. Go via umbrella and agency
Been contracting with same client for 22 months now- project at crucial stage will feel responsible if I drop them in it by leaving ASAP however they have not taken any active steps to inform me of their decision until now.
They are willing to give me a different job title and a JD different to my current role - to try and demonstrate a break in contract- I'm concerned re two things
1. Could I be caught retrospectively as I will be with same client?
2. What the best way or maximising income? Fixed term or umbrella- can I claim expenses via an umbrella?
Sorry re all the queries but I have days to decide- seems like quite a few agencies are not actively managing this or being misleading and the PSB don't have a clue - which seems to have led to the blanket inside decisions.....