Closed Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Posts 131 to 140 of 143
  1. #131
    eek
    eek is offline

    bored now

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    21,212
    Thanks (Given)
    207
    Thanks (Received)
    1000
    Likes (Given)
    925
    Likes (Received)
    3063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    You've got a lease car? What is it? Get a good deal or something?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  2. #132

    Fingers like lightning


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northeast or where the money is
    Posts
    645
    Thanks (Given)
    7
    Thanks (Received)
    21
    Likes (Given)
    65
    Likes (Received)
    102

    Default

    Given that an IR35 investigation interviews the clients and establishes working practices, not what's in the contract, I do wonder if the client should always have determined the IR35 status and advertised the position as in or out. It would certainly focus their minds if they had to change a 400 rate to 550 to cover the difference.

  3. #133
    eek
    eek is offline

    bored now

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    21,212
    Thanks (Given)
    207
    Thanks (Received)
    1000
    Likes (Given)
    925
    Likes (Received)
    3063

    Default

    Updated the ESS bit now its available...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  4. #134

    Fingers like lightning


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    573
    Thanks (Given)
    57
    Thanks (Received)
    65
    Likes (Given)
    294
    Likes (Received)
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    Deleted at the request of teapot418
    Very mature. Your advice is great. Your attitude sucks.

  5. #135
    eek
    eek is offline

    bored now

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    21,212
    Thanks (Given)
    207
    Thanks (Received)
    1000
    Likes (Given)
    925
    Likes (Received)
    3063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teapot418 View Post
    Very mature. Your advice is great. Your attitude sucks.
    **** off. I'm fed up with people complaining and not actually helping and you are the prime example.

    As such my current decision is to take a break and i'm just tidying a few things up before i go.

    If people are caught our because of that meh. For the rest of my days i can say i posted helpful information until people started complaining about me helping. And then i left.

    Do onto others as you would like to be treated yourself has been my motto for many years - and it stands me in a good position.

    Today I'm simply treating others in the way some people think I do and doing onto others how they treat / regard me and you alongside Semtex are 2 people who are behind my change in position here. Which means I'm happy to go the whole hog and delete the posts.

    Which means the faq is gone and courts will be used regarding breach of copyright if it reappears.
    Last edited by administrator; 26th March 2017 at 10:58. Reason: Swearing
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  6. #136

    Fingers like lightning


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    573
    Thanks (Given)
    57
    Thanks (Received)
    65
    Likes (Given)
    294
    Likes (Received)
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    Retrospective Claims

    Deleted as i made it all up according to teapot418
    citation?

  7. #137

    Fingers like lightning


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    573
    Thanks (Given)
    57
    Thanks (Received)
    65
    Likes (Given)
    294
    Likes (Received)
    260

    Default

    As I've said many times, eek's posts give good advice.

    For those who will benefit from the excellent FAQs, they can be found here

    http://forums.contractoruk.com/publi...ted-posts.html

  8. #138
    eek
    eek is offline

    bored now

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    21,212
    Thanks (Given)
    207
    Thanks (Received)
    1000
    Likes (Given)
    925
    Likes (Received)
    3063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teapot418 View Post
    As I've said many times, eek's posts give good advice.

    For those who will benefit from the excellent FAQs, they can be found here

    http://forums.contractoruk.com/publi...ted-posts.html
    You've changed your tone mate. Doesn't make any difference though as i still want that deleted.

    The attacks of some people on here have been utterly unprofessional and trying to recover from here is pointless - i simply woke up this morning saw your comment from last night and thought i would adopt the attitude you believe i had. It's interesting to watch how you try to recover from that but recovering those deleted posts isn't actually going to go down well anywhere and i will ensure they are removed even if it costs me actual money.

    If you want an faq rewrite it from scratch.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  9. #139

    Fingers like lightning


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    573
    Thanks (Given)
    57
    Thanks (Received)
    65
    Likes (Given)
    294
    Likes (Received)
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    You've changed your tone mate. Doesn't make any difference though as i still want that deleted.

    The attacks of some people on here have been utterly unprofessional and trying to recover from here is pointless - i simply woke up this morning saw your comment from last night and thought i would adopt the attitude you believe i had. It's interesting to watch how you try to recover from that but recovering those deleted posts isn't actually going to go down well anywhere and i will ensure they are removed even if it costs me actual money.

    If you want an faq rewrite it from scratch.
    Nope, my tone hasn't changed. Your posts are useful. I don't believe I've ever said otherwise. Your arrogance isn't.

    Your prerogative. Have a nice holiday.

    Happy for the mods to remove the quoted thread if they think it is a breach of copyright.
    Last edited by teapot418; 26th March 2017 at 09:39. Reason: Previous edit to eek's post now making it clear he believes quoting his posts to be a copyright issue.

  10. #140
    eek
    eek is offline

    bored now

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    21,212
    Thanks (Given)
    207
    Thanks (Received)
    1000
    Likes (Given)
    925
    Likes (Received)
    3063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teapot418 View Post
    Nope, my tone hasn't changed. Your posts are useful. I don't believe I've ever said otherwise. Your arrogance isn't.

    Your prerogative. Have a nice holiday.

    Happy for the mods to remove the quoted thread if they think it needs removing.
    It does.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.