• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I feel dirty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel dirty

but it's only Thursday too early to have a wash.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Eat curries and things with garlic in. Then nobody will notice.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

you don't even shower every day? Yeeeuch you ARE dirty!
      This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
        you don't even shower every day? Yeeeuch you ARE dirty!
        A myth generated by the incredibly vast and wealthy cosmetics / perfume industry.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
          A myth generated by the incredibly vast and wealthy cosmetics / perfume industry.
          WHS.

You are washing away the body's natural oils and drying it out. Then you need to apply lotions and potions full of chemicals to stop dry skin...

Every day isn't necessary unless you have a very particular sweating problem.

Comment

Mind you, I must confess I have just got dressed.

My dressing gown was humming a tune and when it's damp under the armpits all morning it is probably time to switch to the spare.

So I got in the shower while I was at it.

Comment

As I left the pub last night, one of the girls said, "Are you off?" I replied, "Yeah, sorry, I am a bit ripe"

Sadly, that gag didn't fall on fertile ground.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                Originally posted by Ruse View Post
                WHS.

You are washing away the body's natural oils and drying it out. Then you need to apply lotions and potions full of chemicals to stop dry skin...

Every day isn't necessary unless you have a very particular sweating problem.
                i'm glad i don't next to you two in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  i'm glad i don't next to you two in the office.
                  I'm glad you don't ***** next to us in the office too !

Comment

Working...
                  X