• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official CUK knob waving thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official CUK knob waving thread

Keeps it all tidy and in one place.

HTH

There'll be a delay while Dim locates his.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Please put it away. No-one round here wants to see it. Except HAB....

Comment

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Do we make use of our avatars for this? (I have them turned off but don't want to miss out.)
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            Do we make use of our avatars for this? (I have them turned off but don't want to miss out.)
            No, we just post how much we earn and how better our life is than everyone elses. Feel free to back up statements of wealth with house prices, cars and famous people you have slept with.

Hopefully it'll stop every other thread having to cover this topic.

You get extra kudos for quoting the previous poster and calling them a cretin.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              I knew that.

Cretin.

wink wink
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                No, we just post how much we earn and how better our life is than everyone elses. Feel free to back up statements of wealth with house prices, cars and famous people you have slept with.

Hopefully it'll stop every other thread having to cover this topic.

HTH
                Cretin.

My house is worth more than yours, and I RENT.

*spits * You see that flob, that's your swimming pool in your garden. Oh look, there's your mum *stands and mimes the breast stroke*
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Cretins.

My Aygo is less blinger than yours. Probably.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Code:
                    do {
                        Response.Write("Cretins");
                    } while (Posts.TestPleaseDelete.Deleted || sasGuru.Mood == Grumpy);
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X