• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm pretty much being paid to post drivel here ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty much being paid to post drivel here ...

Fercking awesome job ...

J

A little bird was flying south for the winter. It got so cold it froze up and fell to the ground in a large field. While it was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on it. As it lay there in the pile of cow dung, it began to realize how warm it was. The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the little bird singing, and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out-and then ate him. The morals of the story are: 1. Not everyone who drops tulip on you is your enemy. 2. Not everyone who gets you out of tulip is your friend. 3. When you're in deep tulip and happy, keep your mouth shut!
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I'm not being paid enough to read other people's drivel tho' ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
        I'm not being paid enough to read other people's drivel tho' ...
        You did though didn't you.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Yes, before I want to call something drivel, I want to at least read it! ;-)

Comment

Working...
          X