• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

woman with big pussy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woman with big pussy

SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

threaded, if you were a domestic pet, what would you be?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        threaded, if you were a domestic pet, what would you be?
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Which animal are you?
          You are a Bumble Bee! A beautiful insect that is good at working with teams and produces something many want: honey! A bumble bee commands great respect, and will respond to a bad situation with a quick sting! Bumble bees are serious and very wise.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

There's only one thing wrong with that theory, bumble bees don't produce much in the way of honey.

Honey bees do that.

Comment

Better a Bumble than a Honey.

Male Honey bees lose their, er , equipment after mating and die soon afterwards.
              Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

and one sting and your out...
                SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                  Which animal are you?
                  You are a Bumble Bee! A beautiful insect that is good at working with teams and produces something many want: honey! A bumble bee commands great respect, and will respond to a bad situation with a quick sting! Bumble bees are serious and very wise.
                  I thought you where a cock?

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                    and one sting and your out...
                    A bit like a suicide bomber!

Comment

Working...
                    X