• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't seem many people about given that a century is approaching....
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Wonder if I could drivel away up to teh century just before I pack my bags and head off home
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Shut down my dev env in preparation for the off.

Cost cutting means we have to turn our PCs off overnight!

Comment

Shutting down Lotus Notes and realised I hadn't hit send on email from about 1 hour ago.

Hmmm. May explain why I hadn't got the expected reply to it yet

Comment

Only my browser up and running now.

Comment

Chrome as a matter of fact. My personal browser of choice at the moment.

Anyone else out there use it?

Comment

Any lurkers about ?

Comment

OK! Here's the *99th post just ready for VF of NF to jump in for the 00

Comment

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
                    Wonder if I could drivel away up to teh century just before I pack my bags and head off home
                    Worth a try I reckon.

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
                    Any lurkers about ?
                    Not me.
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Afternoon Bell
                      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Working...
                      X