• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, i suppose strictly speaking you are abroad... what i meant was far, far away from the family. just you and b/f.

Comment

How about inviting her over to stay with you for new year?
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        If she is likely to cause trouble with the rest of the family, get in there first and tell them you are going to spend New Year with the b/f cos you've had a rocky patch and want to spend it together. Put your side of the story in first.
        Good idea... I think I might give me ma a call now!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          How about inviting her over to stay with you for new year?
          She doesn't want to be in Manc - I had already suggested that told her I'd take her out for dinner and stuff but nope she wants to stay at home.
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            well, i suppose strictly speaking you are abroad... what i meant was far, far away from the family. just you and b/f.
            Then I really would be in the dog house..... but I wish I could do it!!
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              He's grand, thanks... beginning to get some confidence back.. got plenty to moan about so mustn't be too bad
              good - that is the most important thing.

why not do the opposite of what i just suggested.... anyway christmas without family stress wouldn't be christmas. can the b/f travel to ireland. it's what i used to do...
              Last edited by DS23; 12 November 2007, 11:39. Reason: remove a why

Comment

Back to plan A then, get on the phone
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk View Post
                    yeah. we are racing along today. 20k is coming!

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                      good - that is the most important thing.

why not do the opposite of what i just suggested.... anyway christmas without family stress wouldn't be christmas. can the b/f travel to ireland. it's what i used to do...
                      Maybe I should suggest that... about b/f coming to Ireland... I just don't know!!

She just sent me this....

"I will get over it, I don't want you to stay at home because you feel like I am going to be annoyed with you. In my mind you should want to do it without us having to have an argument but you don't feel like that, and I will learn to accept that I am not a priority, difficult as that may be. Checking with Daddy is nice in essence but did you honestly think that I wanted to spend it with him. Its not like I could have gone out with him or anything.

Your life and decisions are your own responsibility, and as long as you can accept the consequences of your decisions then far be it from me to stand in your way."

Aggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X