• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Bins have been liberated, coffee has been brewed

It's cold out there, though not quite frosty, at least as far as the old stable roof and similar surfaces are concerned

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        You won’t pay more, but the resale value of your car is tanking. Two weeks ago mine was worth 20-25k, they are now quoting 15-22k.
        You paid tens of thousands for a car?

No wonder you hate cyclists!

I paid £700 for my 2004 diesel......

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Did you read the bottom of the article? Lots of local authorities are likely to follow London and bring in clean air zones e.g. you pay more for having a diesel car.
        "likely". Thats the word the remo**er morons in the B******t forum use. No-one has any idea what will happen.

IMO, congestion zone charge should be increased ten-fold. And 100-fold for diesels. And those who live inside the zone should get no discount - they should pay more as they have access to good transport.

I would rather all cities did likewise. Even when I take baby bp to rampworx tomorrow we will drive to park and ride on the Wirral. Then take Merseyrail.

All this would help cyclists - who currently in London are continually run over by idiots who pay tens of thousands for their stupid vehicles.

Anyway, tpd is not for good ideas. I will go back to posting nonsense.....

Comment

Comment

I am not in a good mood today.

Comment

I need more sleep.

Comment

Tea will provide a temporary solution.....

Comment

As I drive 600 miles a week, mostly on dual carriage-way, maybe I should get a car like the chap I sit next to at clientco. Its a Volvo - which I usually hate. However it has "level 3" driverless ability. Apparently you get on a dual carriage-way. You tell it what speed to do. And it does the rest!

That would give me far more time for mooning at other drivers.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    As I drive 600 miles a week, mostly on dual carriage-way, maybe I should get a car like the chap I sit next to at clientco. Its a Volvo - which I usually hate. However it has "level 3" driverless ability. Apparently you get on a dual carriage-way. You tell it what speed to do. And it does the rest!

That would give me far more time for mooning at other drivers.....
                    I currently do 600+ miles a week, and the biggest change I noticed was when I switched to an automatic

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      I currently do 600+ miles a week, and the biggest change I noticed was when I switched to an automatic
                      I dont even get close to a dual carriage way and its single or country roads all the way, every day. And boy is it starting to take it toll on my and the motor

Comment

Working...
                      X