• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now time for beer and possibly a salad (look I'm trying to be healthy)...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Home again, Home again! - jiggety jig!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Now time for beer and possibly a salad (look I'm trying to be healthy)...
        won't the beer make the salad soggy??

Comment

I've got a 7% double IPA which is spectacular

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            I've got a 7% double IPA which is spectacular
            Why double?
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

and finally off for that beer

Comment

I had 7 of my 5 a day tonight. It would have been 8, but ms#4 tells me the slice of lime in my G&T doesn't count.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  *wrestles thru thorny bush*

This looks very...err... new...
                  Did you suck the lime? If so it counts.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    I had 7 of my 5 a day tonight. It would have been 8, but ms#4 tells me the slice of lime in my G&T doesn't count.
                    How big was the slice.
                    I’m currently looking at the whisky selection in this hotel and the first question I have is which one of those is whiskys you could serve in the uk?

The second one is why on earth do they serve newkie brown on tap

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Why double?
                      Double hopped as part of the brewing process. You might see it labelled as DIPA. Keep an eye peeled, in your neck of the woods I imagine Meantime do a version - it's closer to the original idea of shipping out high gravity ale to India which would stay fresh to survive the journey. The original intention being that it should be watered down on arrival. Brits being Brits, we discovered it tasted just fine as it was.

As you're an OP girl, i'd also suggest looking out for Imperial Russian Stout, which takes a similar principal, coupled with a fair amount of showing off, and outputs some wonderful stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X