• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petrol station lunch day - in the car’s case, unleaded; and for me, some M&S oatmeal rolls and some chicken bits, along with orange juice

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

what time do you call this SE ??

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            CBA doing anything more intricate.
            Sounds pretty intricate to me. There's lots to consider. I hope the corned beef was stored in the fridge to ensure the thick bits of fat could be removed, and the slices sliced in equal thickness without the block collapsing in on itself. I hope the mustard was Coleman's English, or at a push a nice wholegrain. And I hope your bap was nicely buttered as well.

Personally, i'd have had some sliced tomato in there ahead of the mustard, but there we are.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

what time do you call this SE ??
              Time when I realised I hadn't said hello to you lot today.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                Sounds pretty intricate to me. There's lots to consider. I hope the corned beef was stored in the fridge
                Check
                to ensure the thick bits of fat could be removed,
                i like the fat
                and the slices sliced in equal thickness without the block collapsing in on itself.
                check
                I hope the mustard was Coleman's English,
                mixed from powder, check
                And I hope your bap was nicely buttered as well.
                Check

Personally, i'd have had some sliced tomato in there ahead of the mustard, but there we are.
                no tomato available, and ICBA going out

Comment

Mustard powder. Haven't seen that for a while. Do you have a little pot and spoon for it. Or an eggcup and a teaspoon?

Comment

I have just found some crayons I have not used for a while.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I have just found some crayons I have not used for a while.....
                      Which orifice were they shoved in?
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X