• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon denizens

Bit on the grey side here, with the rain due to recommence shortly

Throat still sore. If it carries on like this for much longer I might have to see the doctor about it - though it'll probably be a couple of weeks before I can get an appointment

In fact, I might as well book an appointment now and cancel it if I get better…

Comment

Bacon cob for lunch

More laundry on

Comment

You haven't been keeping up with the hot toddie's then??

Comment

Been AWOL, again. Laying low, staying slow...
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            You haven't been keeping up with the hot toddie's then??
            It's been so bad and dragging on for so long that I'm beginning to wonder if it could be man flu

My temperature is hovering just on the cusp between the top end of "normal" and the bottom end of "fever" but for all I know that could be normal-for-me

Is it worth popping over to Sainsbury's Local for a bottle of Scotch and a lemon, I wonder?

Comment

The top result on Google for "hot toddy" is some colonial type's recipe that involves heating a cup of water in a microwave

I know these people don't have decent kettles because of their primitive and deficient electrical supply system, but seriously?

Comment

Finally made it to the coal shop this morning which is fortunate since its horrid weather outside now. Not really cold enough to warrant it, but there's morale to be considered too. If it gets too hot I'll open a window.

Comment

To the Chinese for dinner

It's a bit horrid out there, being very chilly and windy, though at least the rain's stopped

And my temperature is now verging on "fever", though as I was sitting with my ear facing the gas fire while I ate my dinner, I should probably wait a while and check again

Comment

TFBSZ
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

slow cooked spag bol with Friends..

mmmmm
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X