• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet more crap gone through and mostly either binned, or shredded then binned

And some laundry done.

I do so enjoy my holidays

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      What alterations need to be done to a house that should be on the market and that you really shouldn't have to worry about?
      Well the ZeitNephew, wife, & stepson are acquiring said property when they finally fecking well get around to arranging a mortgage.

In the mean time I'm living in two houses and paying all the bills on two houses.

Which is getting a tad expensive.

I do so hope they don't think I'm doing that for a lot longer.

And the wife seems to spend her time posting on FB about things she's interested in.

<Zeity in "getting just a tad irritated" mode>

Oh, and the ZeitExBrotherInLaw has the pleasure of paying for all the alterations to this crumbling pile.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Yet more crap gone through and mostly either binned, or shredded then binned

And some laundry done.

I do so enjoy my holidays
      Sounds like my sort of "holiday".

I'm taking next Friday off as a "holiday" so I can have the phone line transferred from ZeitParentsTowers to ZeityTowers.

Red Dwarf and Big Bang Theory start new seasons this evening on Dave & E4 respectively.

And I've just had a phone call for ZeitPater.

My ouija board joke went over the head of the person at the other end.

Cold caller of course.
      Last edited by zeitghost; 12 October 2017, 17:55.

Comment

Red Dwarf and Big Bang Theory start new seasons this evening on Dave & E4 respectively.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Well the ZeitNephew, wife, & stepson are acquiring said property when they finally fecking well get around to arranging a mortgage.

In the mean time I'm living in two houses and paying all the bills on two houses.

Which is getting a tad expensive.
          Toys out of pram time must be coming soon with a firm deadline stating use it or lose it.

Anyway just had burger, potatoes and veg though not the birds eye burgers of my childhood a more expensive variety.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Currys PC world have the October 2016 version of the 13" MacBook pro with touch bar for £1299 online down from £1749....

I'm bored, fed up and get 7% discount via IPSE when you buy a gift card first so the company has bought one and it will arrive tomorrow... It'll make a change from the rather heavy windows laptop I have as a personal machine...

I did wander into the shop and look at the Dell XPS range before buying it. The XPS felt a bit cheap....
            Last edited by eek; 12 October 2017, 19:35.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Tonight's repast has been lamb rogan josh à la Patak with the usual bits, and it was inordinately nice

And stuff has been taken down to the bins, which have been led out to their place of assembly ready for the arrival of their acolytes in the morning.

And I need to get a slightly earlier night so I can be up to open the gate in the morning, but not yet

Comment

Red Dwarf and Big Bang Theory start new seasons this evening on Dave & E4 respectively
                Red Dwarf - something actually worth watching on TV. They all look a lot older in later episodes, including Rimmer. Why would a hologram age?
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Red Dwarf - something actually worth watching on TV. They all look a lot older in later episodes, including Rimmer. Why would a hologram age?
                  Cos it was taking crack?
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Xogg reads my stuff.

I am unworthy of this honour.

This evening's epic was "Munich" (2006) Eric Bana before he started fighting the WigWearingWarCriminalMkII.

Munich (2005) - IMDb

It was quite gripping.

Liked the shot showing the twin towers.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Xogg reads my stuff.

I am unworthy of this honour.

This evening's epic was "Munich" (2006) Eric Bana before he started fighting the WigWearingWarCriminalMkII.

Munich (2005) - IMDb

It was quite gripping.

Liked the shot showing the twin towers.
                      I started watching that a while back, but I think I'd been in the pub and either dropped off or stopped it. I should watch it properly some time

Speaking of dropping off, I ought to get to sleep so I'm up to unlock the gate for the bins.

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X