• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sainsbury's red onion beefburger with mature cheddar was today's brunch.
    innabun, of course.
    and very nice too, IISSM

Comment

Leftover hog roast for lunch (part of the joy of dismantling last night’s activities). Have a 4 pint milk carton full of beer beside me to see me through the afternoon.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Recycling emptied. Fecking food bag split.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

slow cooker roast pork, not as nice as oven roast but OK and easy to do.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Cleaning the oven...
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

'Tis still as grey as a 's arse but at least the horizontal drizzle has stopped for a while.

Fitted some Lidl(tm) draught excluders to one of the doors of the salting house.

I hope it'll stop quite so many slugs making their homes in there.

Comment

Coq au vin with crusty bread n green beans and now for part two of the hobbit on itv 2

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  Coq au vin with crusty bread n green beans and now for part two of the hobbit on itv 2
                  essex girls think that's nooky in a transit

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Grey sort of weather

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Yeah, I think I might have had a dodgy pint last night. The first 6 were lovely, but I think one of the ones after that was a bit off, which is really strange because they were all out of the same cask that I’d only tapped in the afternoon.
                    There's a lot of it about for the time of year

Comment

Evening all!

It looks like that after a month of viewings and starting to get house fatigue we may have an offer accepted. Agent just texted me know that the seller intends to accept after we send proof of mortgage. Needless to say the AIP has been sent right over. Fingers crossed now!

Comment

Working...
                      X