• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M&S special offer piri-piri chicken out of the freezer in a wholemeal cob for lunch

I think it's the last of the 3-for-£7 things I have in stock, so I might stock up again when filling the car tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Just spoke to the surgeon, she's now in recovery, but the op was more complex than he expected due to the disc being squeezed around blood vessels, so she had a lot of bleeding.
      He's happy that it has been successful and will monitor her for a couple of days.

Time for me to head to T5 and take a trip through the First Wing.

Fingers crossed…

Comment

Just spoke to the surgeon, she's now in recovery, but the op was more complex than he expected due to the disc being squeezed around blood vessels, so she had a lot of bleeding.
        He's happy that it has been successful and will monitor her for a couple of days.

<--- Gentle for Dog.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

It's ZeitTheShopLifter signing in.

Walked out of charity shoppe with dvd under arm.

Only discovered this in other charity shoppe where I paid for it & another dvd.

Then went back to original charity shoppe & paid for it again.

Old age don't come along, it rots yer brain.<-and not in a good way.

<- for WTFH's doggie. Get well soon.

Comment

Is it sad to think that my dog is blowing more money on drugs than I ever have?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Nah.

you're just jealous.

I've just attempted to log into the vintage radio site so I can get shot of some ancient tvs and such like.

In the intervening 5 years since the last attempt they seem to have forgotten all about me.

And it's got the most remarkably obscure capcha thingie that I've ever seen.

If it was a bank no one would ever get any money out.

https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/sendmessage.php

Remarkable, as in remarkably crap really.

Even the audio capcha didn't fecking work.

Finallly got in with the original zeitghost name and lo! went to make a post: Banned! from all those years ago.
              Last edited by zeitghost; 19 September 2017, 14:54.

Comment

Some how I think she would rather be on a walk now.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Some how I think she would rather be on a walk now.
                  I'd rather be on a walk with her too. It's going to be a few weeks until she's off the lead.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Hopefully your post op will go better then ours, 21 week old puppy had a claw removed, although you would not notice it as she is still bat tulip crazy, she has even mastered the “I’ve got a poorly paw” look at the school gates while offering up the bandaged appendage for sympathy!

My pro tip is get a bigger cone of shame as they are invariable too small, although this has a side effect of MrsMac looking like a bartered wife due to bruises on her legs
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I learnt dogs can be prescribed tramadol, one and only time I’ve had this I was proper off my tits
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X