• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Shopping

Comment

1/2 day done (at day rate x 2) ;-)

lunch consumed, bored now.

is it too early for beer o'clock???

Comment

Two houses sort of roughly vacced.

Lamb roasted & consumed.

The Sunday Shop is imminent.

Hours of endless fun.

In anticipation of more endless fun, dunno if the grass is dry enough to cut, but there'll be tigers in there if I don't do it soon.

In a fit of insanity I poured all the veg water down the drain to melt the ice from the defrosted fridge.

Which made the gravy a bit odd.

Ho hum.

It's me age, I suspect, dropsy & can't remember tulipe.
        Last edited by zeitghost; 17 September 2017, 12:27.

Comment

Bacon (black treacle smoked) cob (crusty) for lunch. Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            In a fit of insanity I poured all the veg water down the drain to melt the ice from the defrosted fridge.

Which made the gravy a bit odd.

Ho hum.

It's me age, I suspect, dropsy & can't remember tulipe.
            When I was a student I shared a house with some friends, including a couple. One week, the female member of the couple decided to make them a proper Sunday roast dinner.

She worked away at it and, as everything was coming to a head, asked her BF to strain the gravy.

He grabbed the sieve, took the saucepan of gravy off the hob, and poured it through the sieve straight down the sink

She's a Yorkshire lass, and the explosion of fury was something to witness - I came downstairs from my room to watch

Comment

Shopping finished.

Never go shopping with family especially if they are younger than you. Instead buy them an Amazon voucher.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Shopping finished.

Never go shopping.
                better idea

Comment

Stuck on a train. Apparently some tulip decided to play chicken on the line and the drivers don't want to splat him/her.

Comment

The tulip has been apprehended by the police but the signal man has to follow procedure.

Comment

It's a lot more disruptive when they do accept the challenge

Comment

Working...
                      X