• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in the Society for Putting Things On Top Of Other Things.

Comment

Morning denizens

Bit grey here today

Up at seven to unlock the gate for the bin folk, then back to bed for a couple more hours of kip. Very glad I did the latter

I've got an early start tomorrow too, as I'm off to That London for a one-day conference which opens at 9:30.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Morning all Clear blue skies and sunny here.
        The Dog (no tw) woke up this morning and is unable to walk down stairs. Whatever is wrong with her is affecting her spine/pelvis. The Wife (tm) is going to take her to the vet again today.
        Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        for The Dog
        Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        WMSS +1
        Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

Not cool. Hopefully they'll figure out what is wrong
        Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        WTAS.

<- for poorly doggie.
        WTAS

Comment

test please delete

The Wife (tm) has taken the birthday girl to the vet. We're wondering if it's arthritis or some sort of inflammation in the joints.

Thanks for all the support
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Moved some boxes around, such that I can now put the fire on in the living room

I suspect there may be need of it this weekend

And I've deliberately put the boxes in a position where they'll be really annoying, in the hope that this persuades me to sort them out sooner rather than later
            Never works.

You will spend months walking around them.

It's only if you trip over them you will do something.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

My mind is a bit blah. Got out of exercise class to hear of the bombing. It appears no one I know is injured thank diety.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Cassini's final manoeuvre begins in about seven minutes

Though we won't get the radio signal confirming it until about ninety minutes later

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  The Wife (tm) has taken the birthday girl to the vet. We're wondering if it's arthritis or some sort of inflammation in the joints.

Thanks for all the support

If that picture you posted of it is any guide, it's dislocated it's arse from all the tail wagging.

IANAV though.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Cassini's final manoeuvre begins in about seven minutes

Though we won't get the radio signal confirming it until about ninety minutes later
                    Quite an achievement all in all.
                    but lance probably thinks it's an elaborate hoax

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

If that picture you posted of it is any guide, it's dislocated it's arse from all the tail wagging.

IANAV though.
                      That's one thing she could possibly have done. When she has a big wag going, it starts about half way between her shoulders and hips, her back legs perform The Twist and her tail sometimes hits her sides.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X