• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    ommm...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Now to see if my bacon has defrosted
      It had: bacon cob (crusty) accomplished

Comment

Granary cob/bap/barmcake with chicken & sweetcorn, iceberg and red onion
        Can of Lilt zero

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Can of Lilt zero
          Lilt with zero calories. Water?

Comment

Amongst today's selection of fine dvds, aside from "The Bank Job" with Mr Statham, was something I know buggerall about:

Under Milk Wood (1972) - IMDb

Comment

two prime english bangers on a toasted cheesey bap with hp sauce,
              earl grey tea.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day

I just got a phone call from the doctor's surgery. "You need a pneumococcal vaccination." (First I've heard of it.) "We're doing them tomorrow between 3 and 5, what time can you be here?"

I informed them that I couldn't as I'd be seventy miles away working, and they seemed quite surprised

They're going to get back to me. I still have no idea what it's about, but I assume they get a bung off the NHS Trust for everybody they manage to administer this thing to
                They assume at your age you are on the scrap heap or unemployable like me (9 days till I start work )
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  They assume at your age you are on the scrap heap or unemployable like me (9 days till I start work )
                  That was very much the impression they gave

Still grey here, as is the weather

Comment

That was very much the impression they gave

Still grey here, as is the weather
                    My hair was not grey. Until I had kids....

Comment

Looks like this is going to be a very fishy week, since I've just had two honey smoked salmon fillets (Morrisons, reduced to £1.25).

They were very nice.

Since I assumed they needed to be cooked & I don't eat uncooked fish, I nuked them a bit, possibly a bit too much, but better safe than cod worm.

Two sets of shelves fitted in the garage.

The 2nd set will have to wait until Wednesday (B&Q Diamond Day) before receiving their shelving.

Because of all the fairly heavy manual work I've been doing, I've started doing pressups again.

How are the mighty fallen.

I can do five now.

But if it wasn't for the ibuprofen I'd be in agony with my elbows.
                      Last edited by zeitghost; 21 August 2017, 17:24.

Comment

Working...
                      X