• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Comment

Not that peckish tonight, so I dined on a fish finger cob (crusty), with lashings of tomato ketchup

And the recycling bin has been trundled to its appointed place, so now I'm free to settle down with a film and a beer

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

This evening's first & only feature was "In the valley of Elah", which biblical reference had completely passed me by , with Tommy Lee Jones (as recommend by Mr Eastwood), Charlize Theron, and Susan Sarandon, a surfeit of Oscar(tm) winners to be sure.

In the Valley of Elah (2007) - IMDb

Based on real events.

Not a bundle of larfs it must be said.

All about PTSD and Eyerack in 2004.

Comment

Tonight I was going to watch Red 2 having vaguely assumed it was a call sign or something, but it turns out it's a sequel to a film called Red (possibly RED actually, as they explain the acronym in the film) so I got that and watched that instead. It's apparently based on a comic book graphic novel. It was a bit silly in places, as such things can be, but overall I found it pretty enjoyable

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny start here today

Apparently there's a chance of rain, and maybe even lightning, this afternoon; though such forecasts often seem not to pan out, so we'll see

Anyway, the gate has been opened for the People of the Bins, and the coffee is brewing.

Comment

Tonight I was going to watch Red 2 having vaguely assumed it was a call sign or something, but it turns out it's a sequel to a film called Red (possibly RED actually, as they explain the acronym in the film) so I got that and watched that instead. It's apparently based on a comic book graphic novel. It was a bit silly in places, as such things can be, but overall I found it pretty enjoyable

Goodnight all
                "RED" being the original is extremely silly but very enjoyable.

Especially Helen Mirren with the M2HB.

Having watched "RED2" a week or so ago, I have little recollection of it.

I have rather more recollection of "RED" which I watched the day before.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                This evening's diversion was "Red":

RED (2010) - IMDb

Helen Mirren.

Instead of a director's commentary, there's a commentary from an ex-CIA guy.
                Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                This evening's entertainment has been Red2:

RED 2 (2013) - IMDb

with Bruce Willis et al, the al, in this case, includes V. M. Varga, aka David Thewlis.
                Last edited by zeitghost; 18 August 2017, 08:14.

Comment

Every bloody road is closed so it's detour after detour.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Managed to cycle in every day this week! I have amazed myself.

Comment

Morning all
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X