• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    She clearly doesn't like the child...

We currently have similar issues where the mum utterly hates the daughter in law (mind you she is a complete self centered).......
    The feeling is probably mutual in both cases.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Replace wife with sister in law.....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

test please delete

Ew gross. Have you met my sisters in law?

I'd not replace my wife with either of them

Are you from Norfolk, the Isle of Wight or Wales?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Ew gross. Have you met my sisters in law?

I'd not replace my wife with either of them

Are you from Norfolk, the Isle of Wight or Wales?
          They are from the same gene pool so be careful as your wife gets older.

Comment

And what does your brother think?

The S-I-L should learn how to make nice cakes like your wife does.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              And what does your brother think?

The S-I-L should learn how to make nice cakes like your wife does.
              You think my S-I-L lets my brother think - that's far to dangerous...

Comment

Just discovered that the end client I'm about to start work with (sanity check role) has outsourced the actual project work to TCS - do I create the boom thread for July - Dec 2018 now or wait until later....
                Last edited by eek; 16 August 2017, 15:00.

Comment

Home!

Not a bad run. Missed crossing the first border before five by about five seconds, thanks to some van taking a mile or so to overtake a bunch of lorries

And there was a (very) minor detour at this end, as we'd got a letter for the house on the nearly-the-same-name road, down near the motorway junction. Normally I'd leave it until Friday and drop it off when going shopping, but I could just see the words "Patient reference" or some such above the address in the window of the envelope, and I figure they'd probably want to get something to do with medical stuff ASAP, for better or worse, so I dropped it off this evening

Comment

The afternoon trip out to B&Q (Diamond Day), thence to Maplin (clearance bargains WTF do I want a PCMCIA card interface for? I haven't even got a PCMCIA card. It was £1.80 which explains it), thence to Machine Mart where I bought nothing, and finally to Buyology where I also bought nothing.

The door now has a tubular latch fitted and some handles that may be used to open said door should the fancy take one so to do.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      The afternoon trip out to B&Q (Diamond Day), thence to Maplin (clearance bargains WTF do I want a PCMCIA card interface for? I haven't even got a PCMCIA card. It was £1.80 which explains it), thence to Machine Mart where I bought nothing, and finally to Buyology where I also bought nothing.

The door now has a tubular latch fitted and some handles that may be used to open said door should the fancy take one so to do.
                      Well done!

Comment

Working...
                      X