• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    It was an M&S Rose one, presented to us for a birthday, but it was very pleasant and quite drinkable.

Not a great champagne fan myself but this was good.

I'll try fish & chips next time!
    Apparantly fired chicken has a smell of fish when you cook it.
    Usually I let the experts prepare my fried chicken, butter milk a particular favourite.

A real favourite of mine, especially with proper fish and chips, beer batter and chips cooked in Beef dripping
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

The lentil <pffffft> soup needs some more salt.

I shall give it some & hang the expense.

The fillet of plaice should have been baked, but I fried it gently instead.

It was very nice.

I think sweet will consist of another Muller fruit corner BBE 13/07.

It'll be a yellow one this time.
      Last edited by zeitghost; 23 July 2017, 17:38.

Comment

Dogs walked for the evening, they have collapsed on the floor. I might collapse on the sofa.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Managed to summon up the energy to get back to the project, and actually got something trivial working

That's quite enough of that for today, though

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Dogs walked for the evening, they have collapsed on the floor. I might collapse on the sofa.
            Dogs?
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Dogs?
              Next door (tn) are away on holiday, so we are looking after their dog.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Watching countryfile (or more likely staring at it). 1% of people work in farming but 20% of work related deaths a year occur in the industry.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea, just for a change

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Watching countryfile (or more likely staring at it). 1% of people work in farming but 20% of work related deaths a year occur in the industry.
                    It's leopards. They pretend there aren't any because of tourism, but what else could it be?

Comment

This evening's entertainment comprised the remainder of the NZ motorway patrol from yesterday.

I'm beginning to see why the Aussies term them woolybacks.

Followed by "Hitman" with Timothy Oliphant.

Hitman (2007) - IMDb

Which I've seen before but filled an otherwise even more tedious 90 minutes.

It was ok.

Comment

Working...
                      X