• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Shopping done!

Today's addition to the collection of things that I'll get around to soon is a couple of glass shelves for the bathroom. I've been thinking "I could do with a couple of shelves over this sink" for about thirteen years, so getting as far as having a box containing suitable shelves leaning against the wall in the hall is a distinct advance for the project
    How many years do you predict they'll lean there for?

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
      How many years do you predict they'll lean there for?
      I'm charging the drill's batteries, so it might only be a matter of days!

It'll probably turn out that I don't have the correct size masonry bit, though, so I'll have to go over the road to the hardware shop

Comment

fook it I'm done

off to pub!

have a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I'm charging the drill's batteries, so it might only be a matter of days!

It'll probably turn out that I don't have the correct size masonry bit, though, so I'll have to go over the road to the hardware shop
          You should frequent Lidl and Aldi more.

Comment

Baby bp had a nice time at Deeside skate park. He is now playing lego star wars on the wii.

Comment

Nearly time to offbugger down the hill in the monsoon.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Nearly time to offbugger down the hill in the monsoon.
                Which reminds me - how are the knees?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  fook it I'm done

off to pub!

have a good one.

You too!

Comment

Boring work-related laundry has been done

I have rewarded myself with a toasted teacake, with lashings of butter

Comment

The ZeitStandardFridayTea has been slightly changed by the reduced breaded plaice fillets from Morrisons replacing the usual bread haddock chunky fillet from M&S.

It made a pleasant change.

Also on the menu were some Morrisons margherita pasta pockets that I'd forgotten all about.

Yum.

Now completely stuffed.

Dunno how the knees are since I'm on ibuprofen at the moment so everything is very mellow.

The ongoing complete tedium of the ZeitLife is enhanced no end by the knowledge that the first load of washing is now in the drier (reassuringly expensive kind), whilst the 2nd load is currently in the washing machine (also of a reassuringly expensive kind).

Comment

Working...
                      X