• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Was your fourth wife not divorced from her previous sugar daddy when you got married?

Or have you just spotted your current wife washing her balls?
    I think I spotted my current wife washing her divorce lawyer's balls.

Comment

Comment

Ahhhh pointless meeting.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Just noticed I have over £200 in Nectar points again
          I got up to nearly 400 notes then I cashed some in for night at hotel.

used Expedia but the process of getting the vouchers was worse than pulling teeth.

qh
          He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Thanks to that "Elders listen to..", I've been watching the ones where kids are introduced to AC/DC, Metallica, etc.

So now my 4yo daughter is a fan of Thunderstruck.

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Home, and weekend!

The journey back was pretty chronic - no major holdup like last night, but at least that came right at the end of an otherwise good run. Today was all kinds of unwarranted dead-slow-and-stop at random intervals, combined with regular encounters with people who had apparently been sent out on the road with a remit to drive as annoyingly as possible

Still, five-day weekend this time, as I'm back at the dentist next Tuesday

Comment

Home, and weekend!

The journey back was pretty chronic - no major holdup like last night, but at least that came right at the end of an otherwise good run. Today was all kinds of unwarranted dead-slow-and-stop at random intervals, combined with regular encounters with people who had apparently been sent out on the road with a remit to drive as annoyingly as possible

Still, five-day weekend this time, as I'm back at the dentist next Tuesday
                You are smiling about the dentist

Anyway the Mrs. has agreed to Fish and Chips for tea.

Yum
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                  Thanks to that "Elders listen to..", I've been watching the ones where kids are introduced to AC/DC, Metallica, etc.

So now my 4yo daughter is a fan of Thunderstruck.

qh
                  HTH.

I'm back at the dentist next Tuesday
                  There's always sommat to look forward to on a Tuesday.

Currently wondering what's on at 18:30 and whether or not it's following the Beeb's current gay obsession.

It's "The Pin", apparently. Wiki gives no indication one way or the, er, other.

But it's been switched off anyway on the grounds of being too fecking irritating and unfunny.

The ZeitThursdayTea was lentil <pffffft> soup as is only right.

It was very nice.

It heats up in the microwave whilst I'm cooling down in the shower, which is always cold.

No mamby pamby hot showers for me.
                  Last edited by zeitghost; 20 July 2017, 17:35.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    You are smiling about the dentist
                    I know - I really need a break if postponing ClientCo for a day so I can have fillings cheers me up

Anyway, I've been to the Amazon Locker, so I now have Dawn of the Planet of the Apes in 4K

And from there over to Sainsbury's Local, so I now have Old Peculier

Comment

Chicken korma out of the freezer for dinner, with the usual trimmings

Now having a little rest as the digestive process gets into gear, after which I need to take the recycling down to the bin and put said bin out for the morning.

And after that, beer and a film

Comment

Working...
                      X