• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    I was aware that it was expected but was hoping for it to only affect those younger than me as the Cridland report suggested...

Also our favourite HMRC minister has only just announced the change see State pension age rise brought forward - BBC News
    The ones born in the 80s will find their pension ages raised in the next decade and so on.

The government has to raise the age before people hit 50 otherwise they know they will get a big backlash like with the late changes brought in for women in their 50s.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      And it wasn't broken?
      Nope, not a mark on it.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Nope, not a mark on it.

Amazing.

Comment

Listening to a load of crackpots on LBC.

The first told the presenter she is making notes and she will get her sacked.

This one is going on about how evil the "left" is.

The hour is on Trump's visit to the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            I was aware that it was expected but was hoping for it to only affect those younger than me as the Cridland report suggested...

Also our favourite HMRC minister has only just announced the change see State pension age rise brought forward - BBC News
            Let's hope the scrote gets sommat nasty and doesn't get to receive his at all.

He's an unhealthy looking bugger, so fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              The ones born in the 80s will find their pension ages raised in the next decade and so on.

The government has to raise the age before people hit 50 otherwise they know they will get a big backlash like with the late changes brought in for women in their 50s.
              Scraped out by a small matter of months
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Around this time of day I like to watch ladies world cup Lacrosse.

What an odd sport.

qh
                He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

The worst thing today.
                  No one, not one, wants to buy my feckin second hand generator

@quackhandle have you ever thought of the benefits a second hand generator could offer to your family?

Its barely used.

Usually £4.5K, yours for £2K.

looks like this one.

http://www.honda.co.uk/industrial/pr...ns.html#eu70is

Let me know.
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                    Around this time of day I like to watch ladies
                    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X1VgcxE9Lpw
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                      The worst thing today.
                      No one, not one, wants to buy my feckin second hand generator

@quackhandle have you ever thought of the benefits a second hand generator could offer to your family?

Its barely used.

Usually £4.5K, yours for £2K.

looks like this one.

http://www.honda.co.uk/industrial/pr...ns.html#eu70is

Let me know.

Sorry. In fact due to having my car nicked, the Police being a waste of time, Birmingham council not being able to collect my refuse collections properly, I think I'm gonna be emigrating with you. This country is fooked.

/rantover

qh
                      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
                      X