• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are these nutjobs always in IT?

Racist White Man Slaps And Spits on Elderly Black Woman And It Turns Out She Was A Judge! (Video) – Blog Trend Buzz

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Well, that's a night's sleep I didn't get.
      The (noise averse) Dog (tw) heard the thunder coming in at around 11:30, at which point she stood on my head.
      The Wife (tm) woke at 00:40, got up, decided I had to look out the window and then two hours later she took The Dog downstairs.
      The main lightning storm was from 2-3am. I got to sleep around 3.30am, The Wife came back to bed around 5am. I woke at 6.30 as usual.

Morning all

(grumpier than usual mod today)
      Morning All

Slept like a baby, strange, I didn't hear the thunder or lightening

Maybe, it was all the tiresome spoon feeding of the Client Cos zombies yesterday to perform the simplest of Production fixes.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Comment

Just replaced printer toner. When I googled an advert promised cheapest prices. They quote £64. On ebay I got it for £11.

Comment

Walked round the Orme this morning. 8 mile walk.

Comment

I stopped in at the garge on the way back. They are still looking at the AirCon.

Comment

Had a phone call half an hour ago and have just had to go investigate. A bunch of tossers have broken in to our village cricket pavilion, trashing steel shutters and doors and have stolen a £4,000 generator that was bolted to the floor. It's happened last night.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Had a phone call half an hour ago and have just had to go investigate. A bunch of tossers have broken in to our village cricket pavilion, trashing steel shutters and doors and have stolen a £4,000 generator that was bolted to the floor. It's happened last night.

A pity there was not a crowd around to smash their head on a concrete lintel....

Comment

Morning (just) all!

Comment

Fair to say I'm <----.

I can't complain too much - steady (easy) work, long contract, low-ish but bearable rate. It's just that after six months of this I'm starting to get itchy feet.

Luckiyl I have two weeks out of the office coming up, including our yearly trip to WOMAD to go and be hippies for a week

Perhaps it'll all seem a bit different on my return.

Comment

Working...
                      X