• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs BP on the tennis again.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Mrs BP on the tennis again.
      I just realised I'd better not phone my mum at the moment, as it's the Wimbledon men's final right now and she'll be glued to that

Many years ago I phoned them and they said "We knew it was you, you're the only person we know who would phone during the FA Cup final"

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I just realised I'd better not phone my mum at the moment, as it's the Wimbledon men's final right now and she'll be glued to that

Many years ago I phoned them and they said "We knew it was you, you're the only person we know who would phone during the FA Cup final"
        Though if you wanted to borrow some money it would be a good time to ask. She would say yes to get rid of you.

Like the best time to get your timesheet signed is when your boss(okay NLUK - timesheet signer) is heading to the toilet.....

Comment

The BBC now have to fill 20mins with padding and the new Dr is someone I've never heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            The BBC now have to fill 20mins with padding and the new Dr is someone I've never heard of.
            They should fill the time by livestreaming all the man-babies shrieking hysterically on Twitter

Comment

Turns out she didn't bother watching it anyway because "It's just boring when you know who's going to win"

Comment

You should try ringing Mrs.MarkyMarks Mum during the tennis

Anyway I'm done, 40 hours or so with my two lovely nephews.

The one year old has a constantly massive mischievous grin, has a tendency for non malicious naughtiness and is a right little Madam.

She's just perfect
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Have the beeb ticked all the boxes?

Is she a disabled black lesbian?

If not, why not.

I don't not pay my licence fee for nothing you know.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Can they get drunk on fermenting apples?
                    Dunno about the dinos, but the wasps get completely bladdered a bit later on in July & August.

Originally posted by bladdered wasp
                    Now I know I can fly if I try really hard, but it's a nice day so I'll just buzz a bit and walk
                    Instead of doing something vaguely useful, I spent the late afternoon watching the NZ and City of London cop shows, plus the NZ customs thing.

I think I'm customed out now so I won't be watching that any more.

There's another of those R4 "comedies" on at the moment so I've turned the wireless off.

Much like I did at noon when the desperately unfunny ISIHAC came.

The cluelessness of the entire enterprise is blatently obvious.
                    Last edited by zeitghost; 16 July 2017, 18:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      You mean you don't watch that award winning show Broadchurch?

Neither do I, I just Googled who she was.

I've spent the afternoon Googling tennis stats for family so thought I would Google her as well.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X