• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Which "she" is that? You are outnumbered in your household.
    It was referring to The Dog (tw), not The Wife (tm) or The Chickens (tf)
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Clear blue skies here, humid when out walking The Dog (tw).

When I woke up out internet wasn't working, after a couple of checks I realised that BT had switched us already, so plugged in the new SmartHub and hey presto it worked!
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

After all the excitement of Thursday's award win and subsequent party today is somewhat a come down.

And its raining.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          After all the excitement of Thursday's award win and subsequent party today is somewhat a come down.

And its raining.
          Very wet here too. I had to walk home from the garage. And Welsh water seems wetter than most....

Comment

although I am in Manchester so what did I expect!

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny again here. It's said there might be some rain this afternoon, but there's no sign of anything like that yet

Comment

Links are up, so you can down tools now

Comment

Just realised that I don't need to go shopping and was feeling very pleased about it when I remembered the car needs petrol, so I might as well anyway

Comment

Ham, cheese and cucumber on malted brown rolls for lunch.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

ommm...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X