• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Toys

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      New Toys

That was blocked at clientco. So I used my phone. You now owe me 0.01p towards my data roaming! I expected a piccie of your new bike.....

Comment

Left over chicken on white roll has been scoffed.

Comment

text confirmation that the 2nd lot of garage shelving is due to be delivered today

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            text confirmation that the 2nd lot of garage shelving is due to be delivered today
            Will you be forced to install it?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              New Toys

Where are you getting the Nespresso pods from ? Ive tried a couple of compatible ones from Asda £2 / 10 pods

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Will you be forced to install it?
                It wont take long to install - its a boltless system. shouldnt take more than a hour. I'll do it tomorrow evening

Comment

2 out of 3 tasks done. Even though I got lost on the way doing the second one.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    2 out of 3 tasks done. Even though I got lost on the way doing the second one.
                    Meatloaf will be pleased...

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

There is a man apparently living in the field by the path to the beach who has taken to shouting obscenities at anyone who passes, particularly women and children. The police have been informed but I'm predicting pitchforks by the end of the week.

Mind how you go.
                      "If the police won't act on complaints it's because they don't want to.

I'll be taking a walk in that direction myself later. .....
                      Peter, Resident"

Comment

Working...
                      X