• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Feck me that was surreal even for this tuliphole.

One of the ?support? ladies knocked on the office door asking about the availability of software & hardware for an esteemed customer coz she was talking to said esteemed customer's mum on a batphone.

Turned out that the esteemed customer was in the lab doing whateverthefeck he was doing already.

Much joy ensued when said lady saw the esteemed customer was in the lab.

Apart from me, who couldn't actually give a tulip in the first place, being old & grumpy & fed up.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        They're offering salad for lunch at the AWS Summit. The acrid stench of lettuce hangs in the air. Thank God for Premier Inn Breakfast!
        It's probably macro-biotic as well, with quinoa. Can't be good for you.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          They're offering salad for lunch at the AWS Summit. The acrid stench of lettuce hangs in the air. Thank God for Premier Inn Breakfast!
          You're not at Premier Inn Excel are you?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            It's probably macro-biotic as well, with quinoa. Can't be good for you.
            Helps with the cleansing. Though I don't think it is suppose to come up the same way it went down.

Comment

Just been given a leaflet telling me how to use GP services in the area.

Apparently a quarter of all appointments could have been dealt with by some other health professional.

They neglected to state the number of repeat appointments patients needed to actually get diagnosed in the first place.

Comment

I'm sure that would have provided great comfort to the poor sod who died on his kitchen floor from an undiagnosed throat cancer some years ago.

Though we have a local luny who's been pursuing a surgery for the last 30 years after his son died of undiagnosed Addison's disease at the age of 10.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-19884470
                Last edited by zeitghost; 29 June 2017, 17:22.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Exercise done. Instructor was tulip.
                  Tulip hot?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Home!

Took nearly three hours, average speed of 43mph according to the Google Maps app. Turns out the M1 north of London gets quite busy in the so-called "rush hour"

Still, a pretty enjoyable day, all in all

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                      You're not at Premier Inn Excel are you?
                      I was last night

It's a godforsaken neck of the woods around there. I'm sure Harold Shand would have done a much better job of Docklands, had he not been taken for a ride

Comment

Working...
                      X