• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon denizens

Still pretty grey here

And the living room seems to have got stuck on 25°C now

Comment

Comment

Deeside scooter park this morning.

Baby bp has a coach!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          wise move. Got woken up as I had misconfigured the router - one external line has been discounted and the failover didn't fail over.

In other news he's a link for Nick on Monday London's Tube has been running so long it's literally raising the temperature of the earth around it | CityMetric
          Thanks, but that was already covered by Ian Mansfield in the first link on 12 June: http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ccclxxxix.html

Comment

I've water the ground - so why isn't there a thunder storm?
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Deeside scooter park this morning.

Baby bp has a coach!
              Oh no!!!!

Comment

A light lunch of a couple of bangers in finger rolls

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  I've water the ground - so why isn't there a thunder storm?
                  Just caught a thunder fly crawling across my laptop screen, but there's no sign of any thunder to go with it

Apparently we might - just might - get some rain tomorrow morning

Comment

Tedious laundry done

Comment

Just caught a thunder fly crawling across my laptop screen
                      You're lucky it's on outside. Had one, or similar v. small insect, expire on inside of mine.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X