• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's raining.

Quite a lot.

The toads are loving it.

Comment

Tonight's cinematic extravaganza began with Kill Bill vol. 1, which I had never seen but which was somehow brought to my attention the other day, and which turned out to be really rather good

So good was it, in fact, that I was going to carry on with Kill Bill vol. 2 but it turned out that although Apple assert that it comes with closed captions (aka subtitles), it in fact doesn't, or at least not from them

So I'm complaining to Apple and asking for a refund, and will have to faff about getting it on Blu-ray (which has CC) instead, which rather defeats the purpose of having an Apple TV in the first place

Anyway, I ended up rewatching Speed instead, because Speed is excellent and easily bears rewatching every now and again

And then the end of season (series?) two of Mr. Robot.

Goodnight all

Comment

Zeity watched S14 ep 10 and 11 of NCIS.

Which were okish.

Comment

Was in bed about 930 last night so had a good 12 hours non drunk sleep.

So now feel ready for anything sadly I have nothing diy ish left to do so I think I am going to go back to bed

Comment

wise move. Got woken up as I had misconfigured the router - one external line has been discounted and the failover didn't fail over.

In other news he's a link for Nick on Monday London's Tube has been running so long it's literally raising the temperature of the earth around it | CityMetric
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              wise move. Got woken up as I had misconfigured the router - one external line has been discounted and the failover didn't fail over.

In other news he's a link for Nick on Monday London's Tube has been running so long it's literally raising the temperature of the earth around it | CityMetric
              The birds always wake me at dawn.

Luckily this morning I dropped off and didn't wake until 8AM.

Todays coffee is Costa Rican, very nice too.

A fry up will follow.............even the butcher agreed the bacon looked extra special yesterday

Brilliant link, BTW
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Morning all
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Decided to get up after all. Mainly because I was hungry but also realised I need to put up the kitchen clock and some coat hooks.

Comment

Exercise done. Cleaning to do....
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Saturday's lunchtime repast was the ZeitStandard Peters' steak & kidney pie with Heinz baked beans.

Really not looking forward to next week when I have to drag myself to Bristol for a fecking wedding.

Comment

Working...
                      X