• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bbc 7 day quiz

I got 7/7.

For the first time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Overcast in LOndon again
      Sun is shining here.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

overcast in Manchester.....

feel a bit ropey today - think it was that extra beer last night...

Still only a few hours till home time.

Comment

Morning Afternoon denizens

Grey day, which makes a nice change

I woke up at seven (well, shortly before) and went out to unlock the gate for the bins. The official temperature out there was being given as 16°C, which was fine. In my living room, the temperature was still showing as 27°C, which was not

Anyway, I still felt knackered and went back to bed where I've slept pretty soundly for another five hours, suggesting I was correct to think I needed more sleep

It's now up to 17°C out there and down to 26°C in here, so the place must be emitting infra-red radiation, if at a lower rate than I'd like

Comment

Lunchtime all

I slept!!!

Posh Bacon wholemeal baps and a mug of coffee.

All ready to talk to the agents!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Morning Afternoon denizens

Grey day, which makes a nice change

I woke up at seven (well, shortly before) and went out to unlock the gate for the bins. The official temperature out there was being given as 16°C, which was fine. In my living room, the temperature was still showing as 27°C, which was not

Anyway, I still felt knackered and went back to bed where I've slept pretty soundly for another five hours, suggesting I was correct to think I needed more sleep

It's now up to 17°C out there and down to 26°C in here, so the place must be emitting infra-red radiation, if at a lower rate than I'd like
              I find opening windows is useful in this regard.

However, those with solidly painted shut windows may find this difficult if not impossible.

And it's been raining this morning, as is only right & proper for a Glasto weekend.

In the absence of a Glasto weekend, we'd now all have cooked to death in the unbearable heat.

Apparently one of the rather less Esteemed Customers is unhappy with his results.

Oh Dear(tm).

How sad.

Never mind.
              Last edited by zeitghost; 23 June 2017, 12:28.

Comment

Couple of ham toasties for lunch

It was two because the bread was rather small, and the ham was rather copious, so that made it all balance out correctly

Comment

Californian burger from all bar one. With Bacon and avocado.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Couple of ham toasties for lunch

It was two because the bread was rather small, and the ham was rather copious, so that made it all balance out correctly

You are Nigel Tufnell and I claim my £5.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      You are Nigel Tufnell and I claim my £5.
                      It was all very similar to that, yes

Comment

Working...
                      X