• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Thunderstorm!
    Had that in the night. Much better today.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Thunderstorm!
      Just had a weather warning pop up on my phone for sever thunderstorms later today. Sounds like your might be headed north.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Just had a weather warning pop up on my phone for sever thunderstorms later today. Sounds like your might be headed north.
        I got a warning on my phone late last night about torrential rain, big hail, localised flooding...
        Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

So I'm on a 10 minute train ride from Vienna to the airport. They've just advertised the buffer car which is 4 carriages away

I have champagne in 15 minutes once I've sailed through security
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

FTFY

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            I got a warning on my phone late last night about torrential rain, big hail, localised flooding... and a hosepipe ban
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Had a brief storm with hailstones! In a hot June? Thought I must have imagined it but apparently not, there have been some.

Must be some biblical punishment thing.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Had a brief storm with hailstones! In a hot June? Thought I must have imagined it but apparently not, there have been some.

Must be some biblical punishment thing.
                A couple of years ago Denver, Colorado got hit with yet another massive hail storm (both a large storm and a storm of large hail) in the summer - plane windscreens were damaged and it pretty much wiped out the entire summer hire car fleet. We'd pre-booked a car but none of the rental companies had cars for hire for ages.

I was surprised, but apparently Colorado gets hit really badly with hail storms every year, particularly in the summer.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Boring ham cob (soft oatmeal roll) and a bag of plain crisps for lunch

Comment

Comment

Overcast in London. Which is nice.

Comment

Working...
                      X