• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    The temperature is now going down a bit.

To 29.7 deg C.
    You are lucky last time I checked I was told it was 31c.

Think I won't do any more exercise today.....
    Still 31°C here according to the time switch thermometer

The weather app gives us a 30% chance of thunderstorms around teatime. I'm not convinced; the best storms always seem to pass about ten miles either side of the city

Comment

33.7C here
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        I did that at lunchtime whilst listening to DSOTM.

Comment

Summer will be over by the end of this month, but just in case, I negotiated a part time extension for 2 months. Lovely!

Now, the real question is whether I coincide my days off WITH the wife or without

Comment

Just folded and put away the shirts I washed yesterday, an activity rendered so debilitating by this heat that I suspect I may never properly recover

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Just folded and put away the shirts I washed yesterday, an activity rendered so debilitating by this heat that I suspect I may never properly recover
              I keep half my clothes in the washing machine and the other half in the dryer and just rotate.

Comment

Rebooked everyone at Client Co till Thursday.

Don't fancy the heat (Tues) or possible "Rage" riots (Weds)

I will be WFH while that takes pace
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                  Summer will be over by the end of this month, but just in case, I negotiated a part time extension for 2 months. Lovely!

Now, the real question is whether I coincide my days off WITH the wife or without
                  Without.

You can then give yourself chores that look like they take hours but only take half a day and spend the rest of the day doing SFA in peace.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Without.

You can then give yourself chores that look like they take hours but only take half a day and spend the rest of the day doing SFA in peace.

Busted.

Although we both play that game
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Without.

"Yes dear, stressful day working on Plan B"
                      "Nice suntan"

Comment

Working...
                      X