• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man and van due around four. Time to do the shopping then

Comment

Dawn's rosy fingers.

https://royalpalmscayman.com/southcam/

That light that's shining through the palm fronds is all you could see half an hour ago.

Comment

Hot.

Off to have some fun - ok drink lots of alcohol
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Shopping done

And the phone just beeped with the message that my Sergeant Pepper 50th Anniversary Edition box set (4 CDs, 1 DVD, 1 Blu-ray, and a book) has just arrived at the Amazon Locker

Comment

I'm taken aback by all the space every time I walk into the living room. I hadn't realised just how much room that bed settee was taking up

Soon to be filled with a desk and cupboard that've been lying around in bits since I bought them from Ikea months ago, though

Comment

And best of all, the new Viz is out

Thirty years ago I had to go to the only comic shop in the city that sold it, in a pedestrian underpass near the polytechnic. Now I pick it up at Sainsbury's with the shopping. How times change

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                And best of all, the new Viz is out

Thirty years ago I had to go to the only comic shop in the city that sold it, in a pedestrian underpass near the polytechnic. Now I pick it up at Sainsbury's with the shopping. How times change
                Not tempted with a subscription? I'm off on holiday in a couple of weeks so will take great delight in lowering the tone around the pool with my copy.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Not tempted with a subscription? I'm off on holiday in a couple of weeks so will take great delight in lowering the tone around the pool.
                  FTFY
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    FTFY
                    True enough

I'm surprised they let me back in after the folly of those paper speedos last time

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                      Not tempted with a subscription? I'm off on holiday in a couple of weeks so will take great delight in lowering the tone around the pool with my copy.
                      Then I'd miss the pleasure of remembering there's a new one out while I'm enduring the misery of shopping in Sainsbury's

Comment

Working...
                      X