• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Petrol station lunch day. Soft brown rolls, into which I have inserted a heady mixture of smoked ham and chicken
    Gotta love a good roll.

Mondays was slowed cooked Tamworth Pork Shoulder with Apple Sauce and Crackling
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Liver and bacon with onion gravy for tea tonight.

Yum.

The Caymans are looking splendid today.

https://royalpalmscayman.com/southcam/

Big ship there now.

That was then, it's gone now.
      Last edited by zeitghost; 24 May 2017, 15:33.

Comment

Home!

I discovered that there's a slight problem with the air conditioning push button in the Corolla. When it's cold, pushing it doesn't turn it off. So, having cooled the interior of the car down, I then had to warm it up again towards the end of the journey so I could get it to work

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Liver and bacon with onion gravy for tea tonight.

Yum.
          WZGS.

It was Very Nice despite not being M&S liver and bacon with onion gravy, but rather Tesco liver & onions, whilst the bacon most probably came from Morrisons.

Comment

Just booked some outfit to come on Friday and take away the old fridge freezer and bed settee that I should have had removed months ago

Comment

Lamb rogan josh with the usual trimmings for tea

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                WZGS.

It was Very Nice despite not being M&S liver and bacon with onion gravy, but rather Tesco liver & onions, whilst the bacon most probably came from Morrisons.
                Never liked liver myself. Probably due to having it forced upon me in the form of school dinners in my formative years; it was never going to be at its best under such circumstances

When I was thirteen we moved to a house ten minutes walk from my school, and I never had to have school dinners again as I could pop home for a sandwich or something instead. My joy was profound

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Never liked liver myself. Probably due to having it forced upon me in the form of school dinners in my formative years; it was never going to be at its best under such circumstances

When I was thirteen we moved to a house ten minutes walk from my school, and I never had to have school dinners again as I could pop home for a sandwich or something instead. My joy was profound
                  My worse school dinners was spam.

Spam fritters or slices for salad - both were disgusting.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Comment

Commuted by bike last 2 days - 12.5 miles each way. So 50 miles.

I am on 2 meals a day now plus lots of water.

I might be able to see my toes in a years time.....

Comment

Working...
                      X