• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peering out of the filthy windows, one is able to observe the Borders Agency rousting some illegals.

It's ever so much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Peering out of the filthy windows, one is able to observe the Borders Agency rousting some illegals.

It's ever so much fun.
      Details details!
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Solved a problem. I like this Agile way of working sometimes.

Comment

And Zeity's venture Specifically into General has ended for another week.

Nothing to see there.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            And Zeity's venture Specifically into General has ended for another week.

Nothing to see there.
            It's sometimes fun to argue with idiots as when you work with them you know there are people even more stupid in existence online.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              It's sometimes fun to argue with idiots as when you work with them you know there are people even more stupid in existence online.
              The funny thing is that some of them are so extreme in their beliefs that they almost sound like they'd like to start a fight with anyone who doesn't hold to their extreme views. Which isn't ironic.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Right, about time to head off to Headingley

Weather is good, I have my ticket and plenty of beer tokens, so just need to navigate the additional security likely to have been cobbled together because of that Libyan twot.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Right, about time to head off to Headingley

Weather is good, I have my ticket and plenty of beer tokens, so just need to navigate the additional security likely to have been cobbled together because of that Libyan twot.
                  Enjoy, did think of your outing whilst glancing out of the window at bright sunshine this morning.

Personally I'm currently happier as I just nailed a rather fat butchers bacon roll, lifes simple pleasures
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Cornish pasty for lunch. Just went to get it before a meeting.

Comment

Petrol station lunch day. Soft brown rolls, into which I have inserted a heady mixture of smoked ham and chicken

Comment

Working...
                      X