• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh good.

I've just had a reminder that a cancelled meeting that I had no intention of attending is due not to start in 15 minutes.

The wonders of technology.

And I'm pleased to see that someone has bought the Rover 100 P4 1959 to remove the temptation from me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      How do you know it was female? Did you lift up its skirt?
      You just need to look at the head.

No red on the head = female
      Red cap at the front = juvenile
      Red marking toward the back of the head = male
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

home now. taking baby bp to karate soon.

Comment

Sweeney is on. Balham house for sale. £14k. Worth £1.4m now.

Comment

Home!

Torrential rain all the way back, with concomitant spray making for atrocious visibility

This morning was only marginally better, with a hold-up at the A14-A141 junction for no discernible reason making me twenty minutes late after I'd been on target to get there for half eight

Still, home now

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Sweeney is on. Balham house for sale. £14k. Worth £1.4m now.
              Is that the house that George was thinking of buying?

I remember there being one ep where he was debating the whys and the wherefores of buying some house or other for a price I could fit on my credit card these days.

And Just to rub it in: The sun has got his hat on, hip hip hip hooray, the sun has got his hat on and he's coming out to play.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                And Just to rub it in: The sun has got his hat on, hip hip hip hooray, the sun has got his hat on and he's coming out to play.
                I just looked out of the window to see if he was playing here, and the first thing I saw was a group of people with umbrellas up

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  I just looked out of the window to see if he was playing here, and the first thing I saw was a group of people with umbrellas up
                  The rain's stopped, though I think it's a bit too late for any solar millinery

Comment

Got soaked early.

Give some guy some detailed directions earlier as I was already soaked and he was completely lost. He had a Northern Irish accent though it may have been stronger because he was stressed, wet and lost.

Currently watching Shop Well For Less - and they have turned more people on to German Supermarkets I don't need to more competition to get stuff.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Hedgehogs in the garden, 5 of the critters...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X