• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all s'murky out.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Stone me it's cold & frosty out there this morning. Brrrrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        They've just got the road open enough to get people past this accident; the ones at the front have been there since half five this afternoon
        Happened to me on the M62 a few years back. I only had to do 2 junctions. I only had to go 13 miles door to door. It took 7 hours.

Bright and sunny in Harrogate, no frost though did need a hat for walking tot he office.

Comment

Gosh. They're having an "innovation 24 hour lock in".

What a horrendous thought.

24 continuous hours with the esteemed customers.

Just imagine the reek.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Gosh. They're having an "innovation 24 hour lock in".

What a horrendous thought.

24 continuous hours with the esteemed customers.

Just imagine the reek.
            Don't forget to take plenty of fava beans and Chianti

Comment

Another cold day.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Outside my office is a bench.
                It's a bench in the garden.
                3 more days until I will be on said bench.
                3 more days of invoicing this ClientCo.

Even though it's Baltic out, I'd rather be out there than in here.

Comment

...on a conf call with the outsourced support team and the business. None of them know I'm going at the end of this week. This is hilarious. The guy running the call (from the Indian outsource company) has two problems:
                  1. He refuses to stop speaking at times when he should be listening.
                  2. When he eventually stops to allow others to speak, he doesn't listen. In fact he doesn't listen to the point that he then updates a presentation with things that bear no resemblance to what was discussed.

Comment

Found out sexist bloke didn't know what he was talking about. Now everyone has to tidy up his feck up.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Found out sexist bloke didn't know what he was talking about.
                      There is a surprise.

Comment

Working...
                      X