• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exercise done. Breakfast consumed. Staring at some talk.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

lawnmower assembled my last Bosch mower died after 8 years.

new one is lighter with just as powerful motor & cut size. Lawn mowed.

Now cutting down some pipes to protect the tree trunks from my strimming.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Lawn also cut. Just managed to swerve out of the way of a fresh turd from next doors f*cktard dog. Once it's gone crusty i'll flick it in his direction.

Last nights slow cooking of a pork shoulder has been transformed into pulled pork and will be coupled with a mac'n'cheese creation. Then it's off to the splash park to observe milfs entertain the kids.

Comment

Morning denizens

Nice, sunny, Simpsonesque day out there today

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            lawnmower assembled my last Bosch mower died after 8 years.

new one is lighter with just as powerful motor & cut size. Lawn mowed.

Now cutting down some pipes to protect the tree trunks from my strimming.
            My last Bosch mower lasted 10 years. Got the newer model and the grass box is a fecking joke. The grass doesn't go properly into the box so when you empty it it goes on the lawn.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It took me about 20 minutes of intense swearing to assemble the grass box in my Bosch mower.

I've just sharpened the blade a bit to see if it helps reduce the effort of cutting all the lawns.

That said, it's a lot more effective than the little mower I bought to do the front lawns, so much so that the little (qualcast) mower resides unused in the garage.

Comment

Is this totally unusable or what?

"Homeland" America First (TV Episode 2017) - IMDb

It certainly is on this box, red text? brilliant.

Grey text on a grey background in "Trivia", the only way to read it is to highlight it.

I suppose some webmonkey thought it a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Is this totally unusable or what?

"Homeland" America First (TV Episode 2017) - IMDb

It certainly is on this box, red text? brilliant.

Grey text on a grey background in "Trivia", the only way to read it is to highlight it.

I suppose some webmonkey thought it a good idea.
                  Yep, they've totally cocked that up

Looks more like the advertising department told the webmonkeys to stick this branding on the site because they'd already agreed to let the advertiser do it, but never realised that they should have allowed time and money for the comprehensive redesign and testing that doing crap like that needs

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Yep, they've totally cocked that up

Looks more like the advertising department told the webmonkeys to stick this branding on the site because they'd already agreed to let the advertiser do it, but never realised that they should have allowed time and money for the comprehensive redesign and testing that doing crap like that needs
                    +1

looks like a suits decision.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Oh good, I was beginning to think my eyes had gone funny.

I don't know what it's advertising since it's so fecking annoying I ignored it all.

Much of this afternoon has been spent painting the floor of the shed.

It's always best to do that on a lovely day since it stops one getting sunburned.

Unlike the chap next door but two who seems intent on achieving dark oak or mahogany.

Comment

Working...
                      X