• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    Seriously? There's a worse company than Yodel?

The only one I can think of rivalling them is Hermes.
    There seems to be a new complaint on Trustpilot about this lot roughly every two to three hours: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/dxdelivery.com

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      There seems to be a new complaint on Trustpilot about this lot roughly every two to three hours: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/dxdelivery.com
      How odd I was just slagging of a company on Trust Pilot. I have written reviews saying some companies are good though to balance it out.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I see Norrahe has some competition these days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySuSFNRmkCU
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Delivery driver just phoned to say he'll be about an hour, which means I can cook my lunch without risking him turning up in the middle

Maybe they're not so bad after all

Comment

Delivery driver just phoned to say he'll be about an hour, which means I can cook my lunch without risking him turning up in the middle

Maybe they're not so bad after all
            I now have to trek to the post office to get a parcelforce parcel. However it's the furthest sub-post office from me.

Luckily I've got a package to send at the same time.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The second example of "Faggotau ac Pys" that I purchased on Tuesday tasted a bit odd, maybe it should have been in a colder part of the fridge.

As long as doesn't result, I'll be happy.

Comment

Delivery arrived

The bloke phoned me to tell me he was almost here. I'd told him to park on the side road, and when I got out there I was just in time to flag him into a parking space near the back gate. I was glad of this when he brusquely informed me that a drop to kerbside was all I was going to get out of him, and started bringing packages to the tailgate of the van for me to take out

So I offloaded them and leant them against the railings by the house there, and signed for it all. Then I ferried them up to the back gate. Then, having locked the gate so it was safer to leave them unattended, I ferried them to the gate to our backyard. Then I ferried them up the back yard into the house and to the foot of the stairs. Then I ferried them up the stairs to the door of the flat, and then finally brought them inside. As there was a total of 78Kg across five packages (and I'm wretchedly unfit), I was more than a little worn out after that lot

Anyway, it's all here, so all I've got to do now is finish the kitchen

Comment

Delivery arrived

The bloke phoned me to tell me he was almost here. I'd told him to park on the side road, and when I got out there I was just in time to flag him into a parking space near the back gate. I was glad of this when he brusquely informed me that a drop to kerbside was all I was going to get out of him, and started bringing packages to the tailgate of the van for me to take out

So I offloaded them and leant them against the railings by the house there, and signed for it all. Then I ferried them up to the back gate. Then, having locked the gate so it was safer to leave them unattended, I ferried them to the gate to our backyard. Then I ferried them up the back yard into the house and to the foot of the stairs. Then I ferried them up the stairs to the door of the flat, and then finally brought them inside. As there was a total of 78Kg across five packages (and I'm wretchedly unfit), I was more than a little worn out after that lot

Anyway, it's all here, so all I've got to do now is finish the kitchen
                  Only 78kg? MF carries more than that on his stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Only 78kg? MF carries more than that on his stomach.
                    In five packages, so only around 16Kg each on average; but it made for an awful lot of going back and forth

Comment

In five packages, so only around 16Kg each on average; but it made for an awful lot of going back and forth
                      At least you can rest assured the delivery company totally lived up to their reputation
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X