• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight's TV consisted of some Danish killing in Forbrydelsen III, then some Americans killing the people of Iraq in Generation Kill, finishing with Italian-Americans killing each other in New Jersey in The Sopranos

Goodnight all

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

The gate has been opened for the bins. I daresay they won't come for them until lunchtime now I've got up early

But there's no point going back to bed, as I've got the delivery from B&Q arriving at some point.

It's a grey start, but mild

Comment

Morning all overcast today.
          A job list has appeared on the fridge today listing things I need to do during my retirement sabbatical. 13 items so far, most of which will take several days. I may need a PM.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Morning all overcast today.
            A job list has appeared on the fridge today listing things I need to do during my retirement sabbatical. 13 items so far, most of which will take several days. I may need a PM.
            A friend I have contracted with often reckons he's never busier when he's off contract, his wife always has plenty to keep him occupied.

Last time I got him back to the Client Co I'm currently contracted with, he said it was a welcome relief to be back at work
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Took the risk of popping up to the Amazon Locker, as there was a book waiting that was on its last day to be collected. The recycling bins have been done! And I apparently didn't miss my delivery, which judging from the online reviews is coming via The Worst Delivery Company Ever, Seriously, Worse Than Yodel, either

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Took the risk of popping up to the Amazon Locker, as there was a book waiting that was on its last day to be collected. The recycling bins have been done! And I apparently didn't miss my delivery, which judging from the online reviews is coming via The Worst Delivery Company Ever, Seriously, Worse Than Yodel, either
                  Seriously? There's a worse company than Yodel?

The only one I can think of rivalling them is Hermes.

Comment

MyHermes & Yodel are chronic, but UPS aren't much better.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                      The only one I can think of rivalling them is Hermes.
                      Isn't that the carrier for Herpes?

Comment

Working...
                      X