• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home, and weekend!

Not too bad a run home. It's grey again, but the odd spots of rain I encountered further east don't seem to be a thing here

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Home, and weekend!

Not too bad a run home. It's grey again, but the odd spots of rain I encountered further east don't seem to be a thing here
      Your four day working week appears to suit Sir!
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Your four day working week appears to suit Sir!
        Even better - three days!

And yes, it's considerably better than five

Comment

Even better - three days!

And yes, it's considerably better than five

Cool, that attitude epitomises exactly what contractings about for me

"Buying time".
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Still working - tomorrow will be a short day
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

"I'll just pop over to Sainsbury's Local, won't take a minute" I thought.

Massive queue, and only two tills working - another member of staff tried to man one of the unused ones but couldn't get it activated.

And, of course, it's full of the people who are doing what appears to be all of their shopping there despite it being a convenience store, not to mention the long drawn out attempt to find a specific type of a specific brand of fags among all the packets that look identical for the gentleman who also bought a bottle of "Value" vodka and a lottery ticket

Over ten minutes I was there, of which approximately fifteen seconds were spent shopping

Comment

Fish finger butty with red sauce for tea, because sometimes a fish finger butty is just the thing

Comment

ClientCo systems are sooo slow.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

TFBSZ
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Fish finger butty with red sauce for tea, because sometimes a fish finger butty is just the thing
                      Not had a fish finger butty in years.

OF course MrsB being allergic to fish might have something to do with that.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X