• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah well... Night all
    Join IPSE

Comment

TFBSZ
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

A little Danish drama, a bit of Italian-American drama, and just enough Old Peculier (my MacBook Air keeps hoisting its banner about that beer) to celebrate Bin Day Eve

Goodnight all

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning

Comment

On the drive home last night two separate agents called me about a gig in the big wharf area
              Its highly tempting - but not sure its feasible.

Comment

Morning all
                Band practice last night was mostly about setting up the new PA system (new mixer/amp, 4 2nd hand replacement speakers. Turns out one of the speakers is blown (or at least muffled/distorted). Good job we only need two. Upcoming job for me will be to strip it down, stick a multimeter across it and compare the numbers with its pair.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Morning all
                  Band practice last night was mostly about setting up the new PA system (new mixer/amp, 4 2nd hand replacement speakers. Turns out one of the speakers is blown (or at least muffled/distorted). Good job we only need two. Upcoming job for me will be to strip it down, stick a multimeter across it and compare the numbers with its pair.
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Morning all
                    Do you not have roadies for this sort of thing?

AYCOTBARS?
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Do you not have roadies for this sort of thing?

AYCOTBARS?
                      The roadies only understand amps that go to 10. Mine goes to 11. It's one louder.

Comment

Working...
                      X